Engineered Ceramics® kiln components provide excellent resistance to high temperatures, corrosive or dry gas environments, thermal cycling and abrasion. Materials include: HYcor® high alumina, HYcarb™ clay bonded silicon carbide, fused silica, mullite and other formulations. Engineered Ceramics® manufactures various kiln components. These include hearths and muffles for high temperature sintering furnaces and large muffle assemblies for heat treat furnaces. We have a wide variety of standard shapes.
If we do not have the shape you need, our engineering department can design a custom shape to fit your needs. Our on-site mold shop can make your custom part with some of the shortest lead times in the industry. Please contact our customer service department for pricing, availability, or a listing of our available sizes.
With Engineered Ceramics® kiln components you can expect:
- Formulations to meet your needs
- Excellent high temperature strengths
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Consistent performance from part to part
- Standard and custom shapes
- Engineering design support and material recommendation